All the reasons you need to adopt HelpHound
Here is our latest presentation (click to enlarge the individual slides) – showing our API in action – with added notes…
Please note: Although we have used an estate agent client to illustrate this presentation it applies equally to any business, from accountancy to zoos!
‘Professional Review Management’ – as with any professional adviser, it should be a lifetime relationship, capable of moving with the times and adapting to change.
Harness the power of customer opinion and then get it displayed everywhere in search…
…as well as on your own website and in all your other marketing – POS, print, email, web
It’s these that drive enquiries and business. They do get read by potential customers.
This slide contains all the ‘boring but important’ things you need to know.
- Own your own reviews – don’t give them to another site
- Resolution™ is an important safety feature – for you and your customers; it ensures that inaccurate or misleading reviews don’t get posted. Read more about it here.
- Our clients tell us: Google drives visits to your website, your website drives business
- Don’t use a system that breaks the law (we are amazed how many do). The onus is on you to comply – more on this here
- You will welcome our support – the world of reviews is constantly evolving and we’ll make sure you and your staff are always up-to-date
- You – and your web designers – can incorporate HelpHound into your website exactly as you wish
For more client comments see here…
…and to see how HelpHound increased visits to a clients website by 27% on joining see here.
To see what Rightmove’s consumer survey said about the importance of getting reviews to your own site and to Google reviews read this.
To understand how HelpHound enables businesses to minimise inaccurate, misleading or malicious reviews read this.
Now speak to Fiona or Karen on 0207 100-2233 and they will answer any other questions you may have.