Dialogue™ – let’s look at some numbers
What follows are actual numbers for an estate agent client (we have preserved their anonymity to spare their blushes). It was not always plain sailing, but once they began to see the results flowing they have not looked back.
Some salient facts about the business in question:
- they have multiple offices
- they have a spread of business across sales/lettings and new homes
That’s it – there is nothing else that differentiates them from any other agency apart from a consistently positive attitude towards reviews from both management and staff.
So – on to the results…
|One branch currently has 81 Google reviews and counting!|
- Reviews to their own websites have averaged nearly ten (9.6) per month, per branch
- Their most successful branch has over 350 reviews on its module
- Re-posts to Google have averaged nearly three (2.7) per month, per branch
- The company has converted over 28% of their reviews to Google
- These re-posts have resulted in an average Google branch score of 4.7 out of 5.0
- The company has received negative reviews at a rate of just under one in twenty; all but three of these have been resolved to both parties’ satisfaction, in private
Dear reader: we would like you to ask yourself two simple questions:
- How would you feel if this business was a direct competitor?
- Would you like your business to look as good as this?
Providing you and your staff are good at what you do, there is no reason you should not look just as good; because these numbers reflect a business that is professional (but not perfect), and has simply taken the view that potential clients take notice of what their existing clients have to say.