Estate Agents – 5 rules that will guarantee success
HelpHound works – there’s no arguing that – here’s just the latest in a long line of success stories. But it only works for businesses that follow these five simple rules…
Rule 1: The business must have a tight focus on customer relationship management (CRM).
If it ensures that…
- telephone calls are answered within five rings
- emails are responded to the day they are received
- all staff are trained to focus on customer service as their first, second and third priories
…then it passes Rule 1
Rule 2: Warn your client…
Waiting until the deal is done and then asking for a review our of the blue is unprofessional – and it will not get you the results you business wants – and needs.
- build the fact that you will be asking for a review into your pitch for new business
- remind your client that you will be asking for a review whenever you can
…and it passes Rule 2
Rule 3: Reward your staff…
They are only human – and, besides, it works!
- have an inter-office competition
- organise a squash ladder
…and it passes rule 3
Rule 4: Value the reviews on your own website…
They are the ones that drive enquiries.
- don’t skip over it to Google
- value Resolution – a single negative review can do untold harm
… and it passes rule 4
Rule 5: Take our advice…
You became clients of HelpHound because we are professionals – we live and breathe reviews in the same way as you live and breathe property – so please…
- read our newsletters
- subscribe to this blog (everyone in the office)
- rely on our staff when they make recommendations for you
… and it passes rule 5
That’s all – you’ll thrive – we positively guarantee it!