HelpHound and the Marketing professions – everyone wins
HelpHound – solving the reviews conundrum for you and your clients – and their customers
HelpHound is not a review site – we are review managers. That means we provide businesses and their advisers with professional review management, that we are your guide through the minefield that is the world of reviews – choosing whichever solution benefits each individual client and their customers, now and for the future.
Reviews – maximising the benefits whilst minimising the disadvantages
Every business on the planet loves reviews – in theory. It is only when they experience the downsides that they back away – and often disengage altogether.
What can go wrong with reviews? Let’s see…
- they can be factually incorrect – or just plain misleading – reviews can be written
- malicious reviews can be posted – by competitors or ex-employees
- human nature and human behaviour on the web – means that an unhappy consumer is an estimated fifteen times more likely to write a review
- a business can engage with a review site, only to find that it’s the wrong review site (because it lacks visibility in search, doesn’t comply with CMA rules or simply vanishes – Yelp, the biggest reviews site on the planet packed its bags and left the UK last year)
But when you get it right…
- reviews drive enquiries
- reviews drive business
- reviews improve staff morale
- reviews form the basis for great PR and marketing
- reviews support advertising
…is to ensure our clients – and their professional advisers – have mechanisms in place to ensure that they make the very best of these positives whilst minimising any negatives.
We will work with you to make sure your clients…
- display great credible reviews on their own websites
- go on to deploy those reviews on the sites that give them maximum visibility
- enabling them to manage all the ‘disadvantages’ through our Resolution™ mechanism
- by using our API you and your client have full design control and flexibility – to show verified reviews on your clients’ websites, in the locations you choose and with design to complement their branding