Reviews: How far behind can you afford to fall?
Here are screenshots, taken today, of two similar businesses we met over two years ago…
…the difference? Nothing discernible – except the one on the left has been a client of ours since then (and, apparently, keeps longer hours!).
We don’t know about the second business, but we do know that Greene & Co a very pleased indeed to be where they are today – both on their own website and on Google. And not just because they look great in both places – which they do. They have found that, in consequence:
- they get more enquiries, both direct and through their website
- they win more instructions – their negotiators carry their reviews with them – usually on an iPad
- they look great – in search and on their own website – by comparison with their competitors
- office morale is boosted – even estate agents enjoy reading just how good a job they have done!
- feedback has become a useful management tool
- they can relax about ‘having the right reviews solution’ and, importantly, compliance with the CMA regulations
What made Greene & Co join*? In a single word? Trust. They trusted us with their reputation, and they trusted us to give them the best advice and follow that up with a professional service. And the ensuing results have proved us both right.
*Of course there was more, much more – and it’s encapsulated in the articles on this blog and, right up-to-date, in this presentation